- How do you define creativity?
- Do you consider yourself a creative person? If you do, what characteristics make you creative? If you do not, why not? Who in your life do your consider creative? What characteristics make this person creative?
- Can you recall an instance in which you were particularly creative? Describe this instance.
- Are there cycles to your creativity? Are there times when you are more creative than others?
- is there something in particular that inspires your creativity? Are you more creative when you are happy, or does some other emotion drive your creativity? Do you feel more creative working alone or in a group?
- How do you feel when you are not creative?
- is there a creative activity that you want to pursue that you have been postponing? What is it? What is stopping you from doing it? is there a creative project that you stated but never finished? Why / why not?
Sunday, September 4, 2011
I recently re-read the Art Therapy Sourcebook by Cathy Malchiodi. I use bits from it in my creativity retreats and workshops.The following questions I find most useful. I incorporate them into some art activity and visualisation process.